- Research News
- Department Life
- Oral History of Cornell CS
- Department Timeline
- Annual Reports
- Job Postings
- Ithaca Info
- Internal info
- Graduation Information
- Cornell Tech Colloquium
- Student Colloquium
- CS Colloquium
- SoNIC Workshop
- Conway-Walker Lecture Series
- Salton Lecture Series
- Seminars / Lectures
- Big Red Hacks
- 50th Anniversary Symposium
- Cornell University High School Programming Contest
- Game Design Initiative
Hello, CS Undergraduates. Welcome to CS Academic Advising!
However, if you have questions about the following, please contact the appropriate department or person (linked for your convenience):
1. CS course add/drop stamps (for courses that cannot be added online): See Megan Gatch in 104 Gates Hall
3. Changing graduation date: Engineering students should reach out to Nicole or Ryan in CS Advising, Arts & Sciences students should reach out to your Advising Dean
4. Approval of CPT (for International students): See CS Director of Undergraduate Studies
5. Financial Aid: See Cornell's Department of Financial Aid
Assistant Director of Undergraduate Advising
110E Gates Hall
Phone: (607) 255-0982
Office Hours: for Fall 2019 semester (while classes are in session) will resume in late August
Changes to Office Hours: TBA
Nicole is often available to answer your questions outside of Office Hours when her office door is open (and she is not already meeting with someone). You are also welcome to call or email her to schedule an appointment.
Nicole works primarily with students with last names starting with the letters M-Z and internal and external transfer students. She provides general advising to majors and non-majors with regard to the CS major curriculum, the CS and Game Design Minors, and policy. She also meets with prospective students and families and those students wishing to transfer to the CS program from inside and outside of Cornell.
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
110F Gates Hall
Office Hours for Fall 2019 semester (while classes are in session):
Mondays and Wednesdays: 2pm - 4pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 10am - 12pm
Ryan is available for walk-in advising outside of Office Hours if his office door is open. You are also welcome to contact him (email is best) to schedule an appointment outside of Office Hours.
Ryan works primarily with students with last names starting with the letters A-L. He provides general advising to majors and non-majors regarding the CS major curriculum, the CS and Game Design Minors, and policy. He also meets with prospective students and families and those students wishing to transfer to the CS program from inside and outside of Cornell.