- Research News
- Department Life
- Oral History of Cornell CS
- Department Timeline
- Job Postings
- Ithaca Info
- Internal info
- Graduation Information
- Cornell Tech Colloquium
- Student Colloquium
- CS Colloquium
- SoNIC Workshop
- Conway-Walker Lecture Series
- Salton Lecture Series
- Seminars / Lectures
- Big Red Hacks
- Cornell University High School Programming Contest
- Game Design Initiative
- Pre-Sophomore Summer Program in Computer Science
Exam Scheduling Guidelines
You are responsible for submitting your schedule form WITH approvals 7 days prior to the exam. The Graduate school is VERY STRICT with this DEADLINE. If it’s a weekend, plan accordingly. If you do not make this deadline you will need to reschedule the exam for a later date!
Form for Scheduling your MS Exam:
- MS Exam Form (Online)
Form to Take to MS Exam:
I need a Proxy:
- Proxy form if you need another faculty member to sit in for one of your committee members because they are unable to attend your exam remotely. Email approvals from your committee members are fine to submit with the form. You do not need official signatures.
- You will also need to submit a General Petition. Email approvals from your committee members are fine to submit with the form. You do not need official signatures.
Please bring all forms to Jessica Beebe, 104 Gates Hall. The CS Graduate Office will submit these forms to the Graduate School.
Notifications and tracking of the online forms:
- Students receive email notifications of each approval (GFA, committee members) and receive a final notification when all members of the committee and the DGS have approved informing them that the schedule form has been submitted to the Graduate School for processing.
- Students and GFAs can track the approval process by following the Click here to login to Dynamic Forms. link provided in the email notifications sent once each has signed and submitted the form.
- Both the student and GFA receive an email from the Graduate School when the schedule form has been processed and approved.
- Students are responsible for ensuring committee approval and sign off so please encourage them to track the progress if it appears to be stalled.