- Diversity & Inclusion
- Research News
- Department Life
- Oral History of Cornell CS
- Department Timeline
- Job Postings
- Ithaca Info
- Internal info
- Graduation Information
- Cornell Tech Colloquium
- Student Colloquium
- Student Recognition
- 2020 Celebratory Event
- CS Colloquium
- SoNIC Workshop
- Conway-Walker Lecture Series
- Salton Lecture Series
- Seminars / Lectures
- Big Red Hacks
- Cornell University High School Programming Contest
- Game Design Initiative
- CSMore: The Rising Sophomore Summer Program in Computer Science
- Explore CS Research
- Research Night Fall 2020
Spring 2021 enrollment information
Please note that this enrollment policy is for Ithaca based courses only. If you have questions regarding courses that are taught at the Cornell Tech campus, please send an email to Monica Patten.
Key points for SP21 enrollment:
1. A number of seats in the 4xxx and 5xxx courses are saved during pre-enroll for incoming MEng students. Therefore - the total capacity of our courses will increase during add/drop.
If seats are currently full - please check back student center again in February for open seats and waitlist opportunities.
2. Waitlists are NOT open during pre-enroll. They will be available during add/drop only.
3. Please email cs-course-enroll with any questions after reading through this webpage.
Due to high demand, direct enrollment in some Computer Science are restricted to CS or CIS affilated students only. However, our goal is to accommodate as many students as possible. We anticipate that many of our courses will be able to accommodate most, if not all students. Non-affiliated students will be able to add themselves to a waitlist via Student Center during the add period. There will be no waitlist option for 1000, 2000, 3000, or 7000-level CS courses. Keep in mind that adding yourself to the waitlist does NOT guarantee you a spot in the course.
If you do not see a particular course listed it might be because the course is owned by another department. In this case, CS does not control enrollment - you will need to reach out to the parenting department with enrollment questions.
Please continue to check the pages as the semester approaches as it may change. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more questions.
Links to enrollment information:
Other Helpful Links: