- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Research News
- Department Life
- Oral History of Cornell CS
- CS 40th Anniversary Booklet
- ABC Book for Computer Science at Cornell by David Gries
- Department Timeline
- Job Postings
- Ithaca Info
- Internal info
- Graduation Information
- Cornell Tech Colloquium
- Student Colloquium
- Fall 2023 Colloquium
- Conway-Walker Lecture Series
- Salton Lecture Series
- Seminars / Lectures
- Big Red Hacks
- Cornell University High School Programming Contests 2023
- Game Design Initiative
- CSMore: The Rising Sophomore Summer Program in Computer Science
- Explore CS Research
- ACSU Research Night
- Cornell Junior Theorists' Workshop
MS Student Financial Support
Good Standing: The Field of Computer Science will provide guaranteed financial support as long as you are in good standing within the field.
An example of not being in good standing is failure to meeting a Graduate School Milestone without an approved general petition (Special Committee Formation; M exam Schedule; Time to Degree)
Failure to be a good TA for the course you are assigned to be a TA for.
You will receive a letter from the DGS/Assistant Director if you are not in good standing. If you are not in good standing, you will have at least one semester to get in good standing.
Support will be provided in the form of a teaching assistantship (TA
Fall: Aug 21 - Jan 5
Spring: Jan 6 - May 20
TA Support Letters are sent at the start of each fall and spring semester.
Aug 10 Fall
Dec 10 Spring
Vacation Policy: Cornell Policy 1.3
How do I find my appointment letter(s) in workday?