- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Research News
- Department Life
- Oral History of Cornell CS
- Department Timeline
- Job Postings
- Ithaca Info
- Internal info
- Graduation Information
- Cornell Tech Colloquium
- Student Colloquium
- 2020 Celebratory Event
- CS Colloquium
- SoNIC Workshop
- Conway-Walker Lecture Series
- Salton Lecture Series
- Seminars / Lectures
- Big Red Hacks
- Cornell University High School Programming Contest
- Game Design Initiative
- CSMore: The Rising Sophomore Summer Program in Computer Science
- Explore CS Research
- Research Night
The deadline for spring 2022 applications was October 1, 2021.
We are no longer accepting spring 2022 applications without prior approval.
Click here for information on the newly established CS M.Eng Diversity Scholarship. The application for the scholarship is part of the application for admission.
All application material must be submitted through Cornell Graduate Admissions online application system. The application for spring and fall 2022 admission is now available.
Click HERE to establish an account
- Questions about the application system should be directed to the Cornell Graduate Admissions Office
- Technical questions about the application should be directed to Apply Web Help
- For specific questions about the Computer Science MEng Program contact the CS MEng Program Office
NOTES on Applying:
- Deadline for Applications for spring 2022 admissions is October 1st, 2021.
- Deadline for Applications for fall 2022 is February 1, 2022.
- Late applications are only considered with pre-approval by the CS MEng Office
- We do NOT do rolling admissions.
- We do not begin reviewing applications until our published deadline has passed.
- We will not review an application until all required application materials have been received.
- We do not consider any internal transfers from students admitted to other MEng Programs. If you have applied for and been admitted to another MEng program, you will need to wait until our next admission cycle and submit a full and complete application for admission. Should you be offered admission to the CS MEng, whether we count any of the credits earned towards your first degree program will be determined on a case by case basis.
- If you are interested in applying to the CS MEng Program at Cornell Tech in New York City, please use their application found here https://tech.cornell.edu/admissions/meng-application. They offer a separate program with a separate admissions process.
If you cannot find the answer to your questions regarding the CS MEng Program at Cornell University on our webpages, please contact the Computer Science Master of Engineering Program Office via e-mail: email@example.com