My research uses ideas from programming languages to solve problems in networking, databases, and security. Some specific topics of interest include language design, semantics, type systems, and mechanized proof. Recently I’ve been spending most of my time thinking about how to design better languages and tools for computer networks.
- [12/2020] Avenir accepted to NSDI 2021.
- [10/2020] Petr4 accepted to POPL 2021.
- [10/2020] Deep Programmability accepted to SIGCOMM CCR.
- [09/2020] Packet Subscriptions accepted to CoNEXT 2020.
- [05/2020] MicroP4 accepted to SIGCOMM 2020.
Flexibility, Performance, Consistency for Heterogeneous Packet-Processing Architectures