- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Research News
- Department Life
- Oral History of Cornell CS
- CS 40th Anniversary Booklet
- ABC Book for Computer Science at Cornell by David Gries
- Department Timeline
- Job Postings
- Ithaca Info
- Internal info
- Graduation Information
- Cornell Tech Colloquium
- Student Colloquium
- Fall 2023 Colloquium
- Conway-Walker Lecture Series
- Salton 2023 Lecture Series
- Seminars / Lectures
- Big Red Hacks
- Cornell University High School Programming Contests 2023
- Game Design Initiative
- CSMore: The Rising Sophomore Summer Program in Computer Science
- Explore CS Research
- ACSU Research Night
- Cornell Junior Theorists' Workshop
Computer Science has a number of undergraduate student groups and teams that our majors can participate in. Our student groups enhance the undergraduate experience by promoting educational, professional, and social interactions among students, faculty, alumni, and corporate partners. Learn more about the student groups by visiting their website below.
CS Student Groups
The Association of Computer Science Undergraduates (ACSU): ACSU is a local chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery.
Women in Computing at Cornell (WICC): WICC is a student chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery for Women (ACM-W).
Underrepresented Minorities in Computing: URMC is a student group at Cornell.
CS Student Teams
The Department of Computer Science sponsors project teams that bring together students whose collective experiences, perspectives, and creativity provide the foundation for solving problems that leave even the most astute individuals perplexed. Learn more about the CS teams by visiting these websites:
For information about 25+ interdisciplinary project teams:
College of Engineering Project Teams (open to all CIS students)