- NSF Science News - cool video!
- Computational Sustainability. Slides (February, 2011)
- NSF/CCC Workshop on IT and the Sustainability Enterprise Plenary Talk. DC, USA. Feb, 2011.
- AAAI 2010 Invited Talk. Atlanta, USA. July, 2010.
- CPAIOR 2010. Invited Talk. Bologna, Italy, June, 2010.
- The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing 2010. Invited Technical Talk. Atlanta, Georgia, 2010.
- CP2009. Invited Talk. Lisbon, Portugal, June, 2009.
- Next Generation Data Mining. Invited Talk. Baltimore, USA, September, 2009.
- National Academy of Engineering - Frontiers of Engineering. Invited Talk. Irvine, USA, September, 2009.
- How do I become a leader in my field? Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, Atlanta, Georgia, 2010, Slides
- Scientific Use of Experimentation, Master Class on Methods for Experimental Study, Master Class Chair: John Hooker, CPAIOR 2010, Italy. Slides Part I Slides Part II
- The Science of Constraints, Symposium on the Next Ten Years of Constraint Programming, CP-2006, France. Slides
- Beyond Satisfiability: Model Counting, Quantification, and Randomization. Slides
- Hybrid Methods and Branching Rules in Combinatorial Optimization. Organizer: Vasek Chvatal. Montreal, September, 2006.
- Connections II: Fundamentals of Network Science. Organizers: John Doyle and Richard Murray. Caltech, 2006.
- Workshop on Satisfiability, Solvers, and Program Verification. Organizers: Dimitris Achlioptas, Byron Cook, and Moshe Vardi. Aug. 10, 2006.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science(AAAS) - Annual Meeting (2005):
- Backdoors in Combinatorial Search (Muri-UCLA05) Power point presentation.
- The Promise of LP to Boost CSP Power point presentation.
- Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM/UCLA) Invited Talk - Randomization, Structure, and Complexity in Combinatorial Optimization, June 2002.
- CPAIOR-02 Tutorial - School on Optimization - Exploiting Structure and Randomization in Combinatorial Search Power point presentation.
- Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM/UCLA) Invited Talk - The Integration of Constraint Programming and Mathematical Programming Methods, April 2002.
- CP 2002 - Communication and Computation in DisCSP Power point presentation.
- AAAI 2002 Tutorial - Phase Transitions and Structure in Combinatorial Problems, Edmonton, 2002.
- AFRL Scientific Advisory Board - Intelligent Information Systems Institute: Vision and Plans, 2001
- CP 2001 - Formal Models of Heavy-tailed behavior in Combinatorial Search Power point presentation.
- IJCAI 2001 Tutorial - Phase Transitions and Structure in Combinatorial Problems, Seattle, 2001.
- AAAI00 Invited Talk - Structure and Randomization: Common Themes in AI and OR
- strong>also presented at: Stanford University, NASA (Ames), SRI, and University of Lisbon
- Power point presentation.
- Zip file including power point presentation with videos, and demos
- AAAI00 Talk - Generating Satisfiable Instances Power point presentation.
- AAAI99 Tutorial - Integration of Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research Techniques Power point presentation.
- Muri May 2003 Power point presentation.
607-255-9189 (voice); 607-255-4428 (fax)
gomes at cs.cornell.edu
Administrative Coordinator: Christianne White
Email: cmw84 at cornell.edu
Office: 340 Gates Hall