I am a third year PhD student in the Computer Science department at Cornell.
News(Dec. '19) TUPAQ was accepted to NSDI'20!
(May '19) Received Outstanding Teaching Assistant award for CS 4410 in Spring 2019!
(Jul. '18) Obladi was accepted to OSDI'18!
- Natacha Crooks, Matthew Burke, Sitar Harel, Ethan Cecchetti, Rachit Agarwal, Lorenzo Alvisi. Obladi: Oblivious Serializable Transactions in the Cloud. In Proceedings of the 13th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI 18), October 2018. [pdf][usenix][arxiv]
- Qi Huang, Petchean Ang, Peter Knowles, Tomasz Nykiel, Iaroslav Tverdokhlib, Amit Yajurvedi, Paul Dapolito VI, Xifan Yan, Maxim Bykov, Chuen Liang, Mohit Talwar, Abhishek Mathur, Sachin Kulkarni, Matthew Burke, Wyatt Lloyd. SVE: Distributed Video Processing at Facebook Scale. In Proceedings of the 26th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP 17), October 2017. [pdf][doi]
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Spring 2019: CS 4410 - Operating Systems
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Spring 2017: CSCI 104 - Data Structure and Object-Oriented Design
- Fall 2016: CSCI 104 - Data Structures and Object-Oriented Design
- Spring 2016: CSCI 104 - Data Structures and Object-Oriented Design
- Fall 2015: CSCI 104 - Data Structures and Object-Oriented Design
- Spring 2015: CSCI 104 - Data Structures and Object-Oriented Design
- Fall 2014: CSCI 104 - Data Structures and Object-Oriented Design
I am fortunate to have worked with several awesome mentors and mentees (affiliation at time of most recent collaboration shown in parentheses).
- Natacha Crooks (UC Berkeley)
- Dan Ports (MSR & UW[ashington])
- Irene Zhang (MSR)
- Qi Huang (Facebook)
- Audrey Cheng (Princeton)
- Janice Chan (Cornell)
- Andy Zhang (Cornell)
- Eric Feng (Cornell)
In my free time, I play and coach ultimate frisbee. I also enjoy hiking, camping, and backpacking, especially in the deserts of southwestern North America.