Introduction to Analysis of Algorithms
Meetings: MWF 9:05am–9:55am, On Zoom till Feb 4 ( Zoom link); In Uris Hall G01 (Feb 7 onwards) map
- Eshan Chattopadhyay, Gates Hall 319,
office hour:M 10:30-11:30am, R 1:30-2:30pm
- Ed (discussions & announcements)
- Canvas (homework submission, zoom links)
We should be able to enroll all interested students! Information about how to enroll in this course, and in particular about the waitlist, can be found here.
You should expect and demand to be treated by your classmates and the course staff with respect.
You belong here, and we are here to help you learn and enjoy this course.
If any incident occurs that challenges this commitment to a supportive and inclusive environment, please let the instructors know so that the issue can be addressed.
We are personally committed to this, and subscribe to the
Computer Science Department's Values of Inclusion.
- Prelim 1: Feb 22, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Prelim 2: April 12, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Final: May 17, 2022 (Tuesday)