Department of Computer Science
September 8–13, 2014: lectures on extended formulations and the sum-of-squares method at Fifth Cargèse Workshop on Combinatorial Optimization, Corsica, France.
September 22–26, 2014: workshop on semidefinite optimization, approximation and applications, Simons Institute, Berkeley.
- Microsoft Research Faculty Fellowship, 2014
- NSF CAREER Award, 2014
- Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellowship, 2014
- Dictionary Learning and Tensor Decomposition via the Sum-of-Squares Method —
- Sum-of-Squares Proofs and the Quest toward Optimal Algorithms — ICM 2014
- Rounding Sum-of-Squares Relaxations — STOC 2014
- Analytical Approach to Parallel Repetition — STOC 2014
- Approximate Constraint Satisfaction Requires Large LP Relaxations — FOCS 2013
- Hypercontractivity, Sum-of-Squares Proofs, and Applications — STOC 2012
- Rounding Semidefinite Programming Hierarchies via Global Correlation — FOCS 2011
- On the Complexity of Unique Games and Graph Expansion — Dissertation
- Subexponential Algorithms for Unique Games and Related Problems — FOCS 2010
- Graph Expansion and the Unique Games Conjecture — STOC 2010