Computer Science Department
February 10–14, 2014: workshop on semidefinite programming and graph algorithms, ICERM, Providence.
September 22–26, 2014: workshop on graph partitioning, semidefinite programming hierarchies, and the Unique Games Conjecture, Simons Institute, Berkeley.
- Analytical Approach to Parallel Repetition —
- Approximate Constraint Satisfaction Requires Large LP Relaxations — FOCS 2013
- Hypercontractivity, Sum-of-Squares Proofs, and Applications — STOC 2012
- Rounding Semidefinite Programming Hierarchies via Global Correlation — FOCS 2011
- On the Complexity of Unique Games and Graph Expansion — Dissertation
- Subexponential Algorithms for Unique Games and Related Problems — FOCS 2010
- Graph Expansion and the Unique Games Conjecture — STOC 2010