- U-Net Alpha Release 0.9 for Windows NT 4.0. Here
are the links to the software and release notes, but beware that the documentation is not
really what is should be...
There is more recent work on the NT driver, but its not
well tested, hence not directly usable. Work is continuing, but at a slow pace. Check out
the Intel/Microsoft/Compaq VI Architecture for an
alternate option: it's basically an evolution of U-Net.
- U-Net Release 2.0 for Unix from MDW's UCB site
- Older U-Net Release 2.0 for Unix, 10-March-1996
- Download the software distribution: unet-2.tar.gz
- Release Documentation:
- This release supports the Linux/DC21140, Linux/PCA-200,
SunOS/SBA-200, and Solaris/SBA-200 systems mentioned above and is fairly flexible and easy
to install (some may point out, unlike the previous release). Please send mail to Matt Welsh for questions or problems about this
- The earlier U-Net alpha Release 0.9 for Unix is
still available in unet-0-9.tar.gz.
There is little or no reason to use this release, except that it includes U-Net Active
Messages 1.1 and a different implementation of libunet.