Econ 4760/Econ 6760/ CIS 5846: Decision Theory I
- Dec. 7: Just a reminder: the ECON 4760/ ECON 6760/ CS 5846 final is
on Thursday, Dec. 11, 7 - 9:30 PM. It will be in Baker Lab 119. We'll
start right on time, so please don't be late. Here is the final we gave in 2004 and the
here is the schedule for office hours next week:
- Ian Kash's office hours on Monday have been extended to 3 - 4:30 PM on
- Prof. Blume will hold office hours on Tuesday; the time hasn't been
- Prof. Halpern's office hours are extended to 10:30 AM - noon on
- Prof. Easley's office hours are cancelled
- Nov. 6: Question 7 is HW3 has been corrected (a t is replaced by
2t, which now makes the problem possible to solve!)
- Oct. 9: Note that Prof. Blume's office hours are *Tuesday* 5:15 -
6:45, not Monday, as it used to say (sorry for the confusion).
- Oct. 9: A few prelim-related comments:
- Since the prelim will be held in class, we will try hard to start
at exactly 2:55, so you get a full 75 minutes. Don't be late!
- HW1 is graded. Grades and solutions are posted on CMS
(https://cms.csuglab.cornell.edu/). Everyone who is registered for the
course should have access. The homework will be returned in class today.
- Although we won't have HW2 graded before the prelim, we will try
to post soltuions in the next few days.
- Here is the prelim that we gave the
first time we taught the course, and here
are the solutions. This prelim turned out to be a little harder than we
had intended, but it does give you some idea of our expectations.
- The prelim will be held in class on Thursday, October 16.
It will cover all material done in class up to spring break.