- You may discuss work with other students. Generally, discussing an algorithm, approach, or general form of code is acceptable. However, cooperation should never involve other students possessing a copy of all, or a portion of, your work, regardless of format.
- You may not remove your partner's name from an assignment unless you do not use each other's work.
- Any output you submit must be generated by your submitted programs.
- You and your partner submit one assignment.
- You may not alter your homework before submitting it for a regrade.
- You may not copy code found on the internet and submit it as your work, unless the code is specifically given as part of the assignment.
Contact a member of the course staff immediately if you suspect a violation of the Code of Academic Integrit