We do our best to provide many opportunities for help within the class; see our Staff and Office Hours page. But do be aware that Cornell does provide some additional tutoring services.
- Undergraduate engineering students and BEE majors in CALS are eligible for two hours of free CS1110 tutoring each week through the Tutors-on-Call program (opens February 22nd 2021)
- CALS students may request tutoring for CS 1110 via the CALS Tutoring Program, after "first seek[ing] help from the professor and/or TA of the course you need help with".
- The Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives (OADI)
CS 1110 tutoring for active OADI students in the past.
- First-generation-college and under-represented minority
students in Engineering might be able
CUES tutoring for CS1110, although it is not among the
- The following student groups may be open to making connections to possible tutors, for all students, upon request: