XSokoban Change Log
3.3c (July 1997)
- Used newer version of autoconf
- Fixed up some documentation, including URLs
3.3b (August 1996)
- Added 20-pixel bitmaps
- More bulletproofing of install process
- Moved location of WWW server
- Fixed bug in interaction with WWW server
- Various cleanups of code
- Added -u option to allow convenient change of username
- Language-independent date reporting (Does it really work? Let me know.)
3.3a (March 1995)
- Improved incremental score reading. Should make score file reading
fast even for the first read on a high level. Also made the -s option
work faster when a level is specified.
3.3 (March 1995)
- Read score file incrementally. This should vastly improve performance
for sites with slow connections, eliminating most of the pause between
levels and at startup.
- Allow the -with-CC option for configuration
- Moved location of WWW server (server still supports old versions, though)
3.2f (November 1994)
- By popular demand, restored automatic installation rules
- Added 36-pixel pixmaps for small screens
- Made it build better on Sys-V machines such as SGIs.
- Ignore others' unranked score entries.
3.2e (June 1994)
- Score entries have dates.
- Use HTTP/1.0 for WWW score reading; should help remote sites that
were experiencing xsokoban crashes due to garbled scorefiles.
- Fixed highlighted text in score display for B/W displays.
3.2d (April 1994)
- Better XPM pixmaps speed startup greatly.
- Automatic configuration works better for AIX systems.
- Score display accommodates the full username length.
- Default background color for score display is more attractive.
- When running out of colors choose between black or white
instead of exiting (during score display initialization).
- -c option now can initialize from an ASCII file.
- Fixed bug in reading long move sequences in server mode --
a problem for distant or slow Internet connections.
3.2c (March 1994)
- Small auto-configuration bugs repaired.
3.2b (March 1994)
- Automatic configuration, making it easier to build xsokoban.
- In server mode, reject scores with default domain setting.
3.2a (March 1994)
- Score display is somewhat wider.
xsokoban.username resource now can define username.
- Bogus usernames are "fixed".
3.2 (March 1994)
- WWW support, server mode.
- Allow checkpointing, restoring the old c and ^U commands.
usleep call to pause between steps.
3.1b (March 1994)
3.1 (January 1994)
- Color bitmaps
- Jan Sparud's drag and drop mouse UI. Too powerful? Maybe.
3.0 (November 1993)
- Significantly enhanced mouse UI