I am an M.S. student at the Cornell University Department of Computer Science.
I received my bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Mathematics from Colgate University in 2018.
Here are some of my latest work.
Ads-Click Prediction Model, Internship, Yahoo!
- Learned and utilized commands of MySQL, Hive and Pig
- Analyzed large data of users’ click behavior on different types of ads and extracted important features
- Used machine learning to implement a click prediction model of click behaviors with Vowpal Wabbit
Finding Maximal Cliques with Graph Partitioning
- Studied previous work of graph partitioning and implemented algorithms in C++ to find maximal cliques based on partitioned graphs
Head TA for Discrete Structures at Cornell University
- Managed grading rubrics
- Answered questions of course and homework during office hour
- Facilitated review sessions before exams
Lab Tutor at Colgate University
- Answered students’ questions and helped them understand substantially about Python and Java
- Leaded small groups to go over practice problems
WHERE I WORK
I'd love your feedback!
New York, US
Swing by for a cup of , or leave me a note: