First of all, let me introduce myself: I am SadEagle, aka Maks. I maintain some of the styles --- mostly Keramik and the pixmap engine, and do random fixes to Light 2 and 3. Although, if Clee does not stop playing with PlanetKDE to go fix some of the dotNET bugs, I may have to go fix some things in there too. Yes, that's a threat. I also do random bugfixing. I used to do some performance tuning, but didn't do that for a bit, since I seem to be less patient these days. Oh, and there is a non-trivial probability that I've marked a bug you've filed as a DUPLICATE, or occasionally INVALID, so I am annoying like that. I have been also known to use the FIXED resolution, however, so that sort of makes it up a bit.
Now, this is the first actual post on my blog. Since I don't have/don't want access to any machine capable of running web server scripts, I decided to do my blog using good old-fashioned static HTML. I am certainly too lazy to synchronize RSS and HTML by hand, so I wrote a collection of Ruby scripts to do that for me, and to automate some of the other work, like creating entry pages, summary pages, linking them together, etc.. What I ended up with turned out highly useful, but somewhat inelegant, due to the multiple conversions between different formats. It works roughly like this:
|<< Later Entries|