- This page is perpetually (!!) under construction :-). I'll be
making a home page soon. Meanwhile, this serves as a dump for some of my pics!
- Contact Information
- For mathematics enthusiasts....
- Database Group
Potluck (Sep '02)
Boston trip (Spring Break '02)
- The protagonists (L to R):
Vidyut, Vishal, Nikhil, Yours truly, Saikat
- At Vishal/Kunal's place : Just
- View of Boston from
Cambridge : a la NYC from Jersey city!
- Boston Skyline and River Charles
: Someday should make an album of city skylines -- NYC, Seattle, Boston,
Vancouver,LA(?), ... the list keeps growing!
- Making ends meet :At Harvard
- Cape Cod : One of the several beaches
along the cape (Its pretty cold out there!)
- MIT : 77 Mass. Ave. -- Hallowed
- Harvard Colosseum
- Harvard Square
- Rodins thinker(s) :Harvard's Main Campus Library
- HBS Campus
- HBS Library
- HBS Main Gate : Patel Spot! (out
of focus pic)
- MIT sailing club :Hey, here have
all the sails disappeared? (compare with the skyline picture)
- MIT media labs
- Boston Downton : Looks
very much like NYC
- Quincy Market
- Nikhil entertaining us with the
violin : He's a pro!
- At a rest area on the way
Dragon Day '02
- The dragon arrives at the Arts
Quad: Its final resting place, after a tour of the campus
- The guardians of the destroyer
- Slowly making its way to the center of the Arts Quad
- Farewell : Architechure
students make their final rounds around the beast before it is burned down by
the engineering students!
- Hidden tiger, smoking dragon!
- Dragon set ablaze: Yet Another
Dragon Day draws to a close
- Cornell (Will put up really nice campus pictures soon!)
- Cornell officemates : Sabina,
Alexa, yours truly, Manpreet and Rohit.
- Helen Newman Hall : One of
Cornell's several sports complexes: (We play badminton/cricket here)
After a gruelling game [Hence the 'local goons' look! ;-)]
- (Will put up thumbnails for previewing, someday!)
(Can you spot yourself here...?)