In the CS414/415 course taught at Cornell, we use the CMS system
for all assignment submissions.
Here is what you should do to submit the assignment:
- Please prepare a single ZIP file containing all of your files.
This includes all the sources, the makefiles, the test files, and
whatever else that you used to build and develop your project.
- Make sure that the Makefile is set up such that the symbol
MAIN points to the high-level application that builds and
tests your system.
- Make sure that the code unpacks into a single directory,
portos<NUMBER>, where NUMBER corresponds to the project
number you are submitting (e.g. portos1 for the first project).
- Make sure that all your testcases are contained in the
- Submit through the CMS system, on time.
Emin Gün Sirer, May 2002