- May 23, 2008
- Crosstex-0.6 is now available for download. This version is a significant rewrite of many parts of CrossTeX, based on a completely new parsing and resolution structure that gathers information, throws errors, and even parses as lazily as possible, resulting in an order-of-magnitude performance increase.
- Kevin Walsh has provided a caching system to further improve performance.
- This version fixes many bugs, including title casing and parsing of identifiers.
- This version includes the ACM style.
- More releases will follow soon, with even better parsing techniques and more new features, databases, and styles.
- August 9, 2007
- Released crosstex-0.5.6.
- This version fixes important bugs with \@input and capitalization in @string keys.
- The styles distributed with this version have been cleaned up and made more similar to their BibTeX counterparts.
- June 25, 2007
- June 20, 2007
- Released crosstex-0.5.4, which fixes an inheritance bug from the previous version.
- June 14, 2007
- Released crosstex-0.5.3, now available for download.
- The latest version is based on a completely new style system that will allow easy addition of all new styles for various fields and standards.
- This is the first version of CrossTeX released with Debian packages, available along with the rest of the downloads.
- May 25, 2007
- Released crosstex-0.5.2, now available for download.
- Added journals in General Science, Medicine, Meteorology, Sociology and Biology, as well as their abbreviations, from JabRef.
- Added databases containing all the papers that appeared in 12 computer science conferences, including PLDI, POPL, HPCA and many systems conferences.
- April 23, 2007
- Many new features and bug fixes. The main new feature is one of
constrained citations, where papers can be cited by naming
keywords that recall the reference (e.g. an author, keywords in the
title, venue, etc.).
- March 29, 2007
- Added support for HTML page generation. Changed
to use crosstex-generated pages. All the entries are now
consistent, and there are many ways to sort the items.
- March 22, 2007
- Initial release of crosstex-0.1.