Parts of our work were picked up by news organizations:
- LimeWire Gnutella Client Vulnerabilities, Bugtraq posting, March 15, 2005
- LimeWire security flaw found, fixed, CNET, March 15, 2005
- Security Flaw in Popular Peer-to-Peer Filesharing Program, Newswise, March 15, 2005
- LimeWire Security Hole Exposed and Remedied, Slyck, March 15, 2005
- CU and LimeWire fix security flaw in popular file-sharing software, Cornell Chronicle, March 17, 2005
- Cleaning spam from swapping networks, CNET, March 18, 2005.
- Voting on P2P-shared files may thwart spammers, New Scientist, March 21, 2005.
- Reputation System Fights P2P Junk, Slashdot, August 4, 2005.
- Credence Anti-Spoof Application, P2PNet, August 6, 2005.