Up: Professional Activities
Previous: Invited talks
- On computer science committee for the National Sciences
and Engineering Research Council of Canada, 1989; reviewed all grant
applications to NSERC in Canada for 1989.
On the board of directors of The Corporation for Theoretical Aspects
of Reasoning about Knowledge, Cambridge, MA (a non-profit
organization), 1991 - present; president of board
as of March, 1994.
- Member of committee to select Knuth Prize, 1995.
- Member of the ACM Publications Board, 1997 -- 2003.
- Member of the LICS (IEEE Conference on Logic in Computer Science)
advisory board, 1997-2006.
- Administrator, Computing Research Repository (CoRR), 1998-.
- Member, external review committee:
- Brown Computer Science department, 1999.
- University of Toronto Department of Computer Science, 2005.
- University of Calgary Department of Computer Science, 2007.
- University of Toronto Scarborough Department of Mathematics,
Computer Science, and Statistics, 2011.
- Member, advisory board, Logical Methods of Computer Science.
- Member, Army Research Laboratory Technical Assessment Board of the
National Research Council, 2005-2007
- Councillor, Game Theory Society, 2001-2007.
- Chair, search committee for JACM (Journal of the ACM) editor-in-chief, 2015,P>
Last updated, March 2016 - Joe Halpern