There are no required textbooks for this course. The following is a list of optional but useful references for different parts of the course.
- Probabilistic Robotics, S. Thrun, W. Burgard, and D. Fox. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 2005.
- Planning Algorithms, Steven M. LaValle. Cambridge University Press.
- Mechanics of Manipulation, Matthew T. Mason. MIT Press, 2001.
- Modeling and Control of Robot Manipulators, L. Sciavicco and B. Siciliano, Springer.
- Modern Robotics: Mechanics, Planning, and Control, Kevin M. Lynch and Frank C. Park, Cambridge University Press.
- Springer Handbook of Robotics, Bruno Siciliano and Oussama Khatib, Springer, 2008.
Mental health is a very important issue on campus. It is essential that the students know that they are not alone and there are resources and support groups to help them in their life at Cornell. Refer to the resource guide compiled by the members of EARS, Reflect, and Body Positive Cornell.
Other related resources can be found here: