CS 6702 – Topics in Computational Sustainability
List of Projects
· Equilibrium Models For Evaluating Environmental Policies, Joel Landry.
· Optimal Wildfire Planning against a Stochastic Objective, Gwen Spencer.
· Energy storage in a network: Individual decisions and social optimality, Alberto J. Lamadrid and Ronan Le Bras.
· Replicating, Updating and Extending the Simulation Model to Assess Mitigation-Adaptation Scenarios for Reducing Catastrophic Climate Risk, Huimei Delgado, Tipaluck Krityakierne, and Julia Berazneva.
· Human-Built Systems - Energy Efficiency of Computing Resources, Kevin Tang.
· Wind Power, Megha Basu, and Santosh Golecha Manoharmal.
· The Perfect House, Tyler Brodie, Santiago Naranjo Palacio.
· Zone Decomposition of the RC Network of Building Thermal Model, Ongun Yavrucu, Ozgur Yonter.
· Identification and Classification of Avian Flight Calls, Samuel Henry.
· Management of Invasive Species: Gipsy Moth, Xi Yang.
· Mapping and Modeling Land-Use Climate Mitigation Opportunities in Africa, Samuel Bell.
· Fishery Management, Stefano Ermon
· Educational Video Game for Teaching Sustainibility and Computer Science Techniques, Adedamola Omotosho.
· Rethinking the accumulated least cost path calculation for the conservation of Louisiana black bear habitat, Tal Barak, Ryan Finseth.
· Johnes Disease and Influenza Pandemics, M. Teose, K. Ahmadizadeh, A. Prakash.
· Quantifying the benefits realized from implementation of a Real Time Pricing scheme in small, closed communities (like Cornell University), Disha Patel.
· Wildlife Reserve Site Selection, Rachel Ferst.
· Automatic Agricultural Biotechnology Patent Classification Using Parametric Machine Learning Techniques, Yunsong Guo and Yan Zhao.
· Oil and Sustainability from a Macroeconomic Perspective, Esther Washburn.
· Sustainable Cities (paper), Nicole Inci.