- A0: out Tuesday, August 23rd, due in class at the beginning of class of Tuesday, August 30th.
- A1: out Friday 2nd Sep, due at 11:59PM on 9th September, 2016.
Here is a zipped file consisting of two matlab '.m' files and two sample images and a readme file. This is meant to help students who are new to or need brushing up with how to generate plots and/or use them to aid in assignment 1.
Here is ipython version of the scripts. [ipython file] and here is R version [R file]
- A2: out Tuesday 13th Sep, due at 11:59PM on 20th September, 2016.
- A3: out Thursday 22nd Sep, due at 11:59PM on 29th September, 2016. Error checker file, matlab version , Python version
Competition I has begun! Click here!!!
Preliminary report due on october 4th
To do: 1. Form groups (OF AT MOST 4), 2. Download data, look at it, think about how you plan to tackle the problem 3. Jot down ideas in a 1 to (at most)2 page preliminary report. This is due October 4th.
- Competition closes on October 27th. It will be hosted in in-class-kaggle
- Preliminary report due on october 4th
- A4: out Monday 17th Oct, due at 11:59PM on 25th October, 2016.
- A5: due 16th Nov at 11:59PM.
Competition II has begun! Click here!!!
- Competition closes on December 6th. Hosted in in-class-kaggle Click here
- A6: Out on Nov 19th Due 27th Nov at 11:59PM.