CS 4621: Lecture 5
- The GLSL Programming Language
- Vector data types:
vec4, and so on.
- Matrix data types:
- Three ways to pass data to GLSL
- Vertex attributes
- Uniform variables
- Varying variables
- Using matrices in GLSL
- Passing vectors and matrices to WebGL
- Applying linear and affine transformations in GLSL code
- Chains of transformations.
- The 3D matrix pipeline.
- Per-fragment operations in OpenGL
- These are things that happen to fragments on their way to the framebuffer.
- Pixel ownership test (not our problem)
- Scissors test (clip to subrectangle, not so common)
- Alpha test (little used)
- Stencil test (sometimes useful)
- Depth test (important)
- Blending (important)
- Dithering (no need to worry about it)