CS 4410/4411: Fall 2009
Systems Programming and Operating Systems
CS 4410/4411: Systems Programming and Operating Systems
- 17 Nov: Frequently Asked Questions about MiniProject 2.
- 13 Nov: CS4410 Miniproject 2: There is an updated readme, with a new
extra credit component.
- 12 Nov: CS4410 Miniproject 2 released.
- 6 Nov: CS4411 Project 5 released. Due Wednesday Nov. 25 at 3:00 PM
- 6 Nov: CS4411 Project 4 extendedDue Sunday Nov. 8 at 11:59 PM
- 3 Nov: Makeup lectures will take place 3:45-5:00pm in Upson B17.
- 25 Oct: CS4411 Project 4 released Due Friday Nov. 6 at 3:00 PM
- 19 Oct: Miniproject 1: A small error in q11 was corrected, the new files are available on CMS.
- 9 Oct: Your friendly TAs have provided solutions to questions from past homeworks. Here
- 7 Oct: CS4411 Project 3 released Due Friday Oct. 23 at 3:00 PM
- 29 Sep: CS4411 Project 2 Deadline extended to Wednesday Oct. 7 at 3:00 PM
- 29 Sep: Lecture cancelled for today.
- 24 Sep: CS4411 Project 2
- 17 Sep: Prof. Sirer has not recovered fully yet and has decided to cancel the
lecture on Thursday (Sep 17th) to be on the safe side.
- 15 Sep: UPDATED
CS4411 Project 1
is due on Friday, Sep 25th at 3:00PM.
- 15 Sep: CS4411 Project groups created in CMS. If you aren't assigned to a
group, contact Owen.
- 15 Sep: New CS4411 home page.
- 9 Sep: The extra help session will be held in Thurston 203.
- 27 August: Welcome to CS4410/4411!