Friends Release Postmortem Report
Due: Friday, November 3rd at 10:10 am
In a written report, please provide the following information using analytics:
1. Report the median levels completed and time played.
2. Show burndown charts for both levels completed and time played.
3. What do you think is the biggest problem with engagement?
4. How did you identify this problem with the analytics? (i.e. burndown chart analysis)
5. Where is the problem happening? Visualize this with a spatial heatmap.
6. What proportion of players are affected? Visualize this with a state-transition diagram or temporal heatmap.
7. How will you fix the problem?
Your team's report will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Completeness - Does it provide all the requested information and visualizations?
- Clarity - Is it clear? is the font big enough to read, both in the text and graphs? Are axes labeled?
- Logical argumentation - Does it use data to justify its analysis and conclusions convincingly?
Create a document answering these questions and submit it as a PDF through CMS BEFORE CLASS.