Beta Prototype Postmortem
Due: Thursday, January 1st at 12:00 am
In a 7-minute presentation, answer the following questions with convincing analysis:
1. What was the biggest problem with the Alpha prototype?
2. Why is this problem important?
3. After the Alpha prototype, what was your intended plan for fixing this problem?
4. How did you actually address this problem in the Beta prototype?
5. What methods did you use to explore this question in the Beta playtest? For example, Q&A, survey, think-aloud
6. What results did you obtain?
7. Did you fix the problem? (You need to explicitly say yes or no.) Why or why not? How do you know?
8a. If you fixed the problem: what is the biggest problem now?
8b. If you did not fix the problem: how will you address this problem for the Friends Release?
Note: you must present results obtained from a survey.