S w i n d l e
This directory contains Swindle - Scheme with Noodlle extension. Written for
comments, bug reports etc are welcome.
There is now a mailing-list available
mail me, to get on it.
Swindle is an object oriented environment based on Tiny-CLOS from Xerox. It
has a lot of additional features like generalized set! (similar to Common
Lisp's SETF) and the object system is much optimized. Swindle is built on top
of MzScheme, and DrSwindle is a modification of DrScheme that uses it -
MzScheme and DrScheme are both from Rice University, to learn more, get on-line
manuals etc., go to
Here you have:
Note that DrSwindle have easy access to "help-desk" another Scheme
application that can find quick help (and also used as an Internet browser).
This is very useful, and the Swindle documentation is in compatible format.
- Installation instructions with an
- Description of user-level functions, macros,
generic functions and parameters.
- The readme file that describes everything in
- The Swindle distribution as a PLT patch file
to be used with the Install-PLT program.
- Also, a zipped distribution to be opened in
the PLT collects directory.
- A quick guide for using Emacs as your editor,
also in HTML.
- The source is also available on-line.
Other Scheme resources on the web:
Also, there is a scheme newsgroup,