Prelim 2 Topics
You are responsible for all material listed under the
Prelim 1 topics list plus the material listed below.
- 1-dimensional array (vector)
- 2-dimensional array (matrix)
- 3-dimensional array (e.g., color image data)
- cell array
- character and string (array of characters)
- the type uint8
- vectorized code (as discussed in lecture)
Students are responsible for all material covered in lecture, discussion, homework and the assigned reading:
- Lecture: up to and including Lecture 19
- Discussion: up to and including Lab 10
- Homework: up to and including Project 5
- Assigned reading: See CS1112-->Lecture Materials.
Up to and including Chapter 12, but exclude contour plots, Sec 8.2 and 9.3,
and Chapter 10 of Insight.
Read this note on vectorized code.
MATLAB predefined (built-in) functions that may beneeded for solving the exam problems will be listed. You are expectedto know how to use them.
Statements students may not use:
- try, catch
- break, continue