GRACE @ Cornell
GRACE is a parallel graph programming platform. Its features include:
- Seperations of application logic from execution policies. Users only need to code their applications once, and by simply changing the execution policies, they can automatically get different implementations, either synchronous or asynchronous.
- Message passing-based API. Users that are familiar to Pregel will find the GRACE programming interface very easy to adapt.
- Customizable runtime. Users can easily specify their own execution policies beside the provided ones for their applications.
- GRACE Version 0.1 for linux/C++ (a single node multi-core version).
- Download source code directly here.
- Guozhang Wang, Wenlei Xie, Alan Demers, Johannes Gehrke. Asynchronous Large-Scale Graph Processing Made Easy. CIDR 2013.