Cayuga Code Release
Welcome to the Cayuga test drive! For more information on Cayuga, please visit the official Cayuga website.
Download Cayuga Source Code
The Cayuga source code package can be downloaded from its sourceforge project. Please follow the Cayuga user manual to set up and run Cayuga.
- Cayuga FAQ: We have put up a FAQ list of Cayuga and will continue to maintain it. Please help us put more entries there by sending us questions. :-)
- Cayuga query example: We have added the CEL formulation of the M-shape (Double-Top) query referenced in our EDBT 06 paper here. It can also be found in the cayuga source code package under path cayuga-system\Cayuga\test\examples\query\StockMshapeCEL.txt. Here is a pictorial illustration of one query witness of the M-Shape pattern we found on Dell stock in the real stock dataset obtained from Yahoo! Finance website.
- Automaton Visualizer: Here is the Automaton Visualizer source code and binary package. Please consult README.txt file to get started. Please put the unzipped “AutomatonVisualizer” folder under Cayuga-system. You could double click AV.jar to use the visualizer directly or load the folder into Eclipse to play with the source code.
- Cayuga demo video: Here is a video for the Cayuga demo at SIGMOD 2007. You could get a feel for how Cayuga works, and how to use Automaton Visualizer.
- Automaton execution trace: Here is an example trace for Automaton Visualizer. The advantage of using such a pre-recorded trace is that you do not have to start Cayuga when you play with Automaton Visualizer. Its workload reflects the SIGMOD 2007 Cayuga demo. Please put the unzipped “log” folder under Cayuga-system.
The Cayuga source code and all supporting materials are released under BSD terms.