Helping out with XSokoban
If you've enjoyed playing xsokoban and want to help other people enjoy
it too, here are some things you can do. Any significant effort will be
documented in the manual pages and code. No one receives any money to
- Send comments, suggestions, and bug reports
- Send code to address any of the previous!
- Design new levels. If you find levels from other versions of sokoban
that you think ought to be included in xsokoban, be sure to provide
- Design new XPM pixmaps to spruce up the graphics. The "man", in particular,
could use a workover by someone with more design experience than me.
- Give me information about the origins of Sokoban. It was invented in
Japan, apparently as part of a contest to create computer games,
but I would like to give credit where it is due. I would also like to
get more information about the original implementations.