Advice for Graduate Students
This page is a collection of links to useful and/or interesting material for
how to succeed at grad school. Some of the material is replicated
locally; the local copies are available only within Cornell
Table of Contents
- Advice about grad school as a whole, and anything else we couldn't fit in another category.
- Advice on doing research.
- Advice on writing (including referee reports)
- Advice on giving talks and presenting posters.
- Advice on networking with your colleagues.
- Advice on the writing of your thesis.
- Just when you think you're done...
- Life continues after grad school... Some information and advice on career decisions, the job search, and succeeding as a new professor. This page also
gives information on networking with other CUCS "last-years".
Page Created by: Vicky Weisman. Send any updates to the Czar Czar reitblatt AT cs DOT cornell DOT edu (Mark Reitblatt).